Thursday, November 3, 2011

Long Time no SEE




Sash Top, Zara Jacket, Mango Legging, Michael Kors Bag


Inksomnia wooden ring at Nanonine Lamandau
Yesterday, I went to PIM to accompanied Mr. E. who had meeting with his partner, Rayi. Then, suddenly he asked me if I can stay longer since his fiancĂ©, Dila is on the way. Actually, I have a Chinese lesson at STC, but I prefer to stay there since I haven't met them for some time. 
We planned to watch Real Steel, however, Dila has something to do in the evening, therefore, only me, Edo, and Kamga had a chance to watch it. It was a GREAT movie for me, personally. I love the story, plot, characters, everything about the movie. The ending was good too, since it was more realistic than any other movie’s endings. I gave REAL STEEL four thumbs up. You should watch it too :)


Oh btw, I found this cool bag at PIM. Really loves this bag. Simply cool by @jervsha.

No comments:

Post a Comment